Collaboration Management Software
Effective collaboration is key to reducing or even eliminating construction errors and increasing business efficiency. 123worx provides a feature-rich construction collaboration management software that will enhance collaboration in project teams and between employees. In addition, 123worx offers robust and easy-to-use tools to collaborate seamlessly with clients and trade partners.
123worx’s CRM offers a suite of features to share client data, meetings and on-going communication. It helps sales teams to work together to seamlessly manage the client acquisition from a shared platform. Advanced meetings management protocol and customize-able templates will help in expedited response to the potential customers.
Integration of Office 365 with 123worx’s construction collaboration management software makes it easy to share and collaborate with Word, Excel, and Power Point documents. Multiple users can edit a same document regardless of their location. Each user can see the other users using and editing the document.
Office 365 Integration
Outlook and 123worx email and Calendar – Office 365 integration with 123worx makes simple to use Outlook. All the meetings created, and the emails received or sent in Outlook transparently synced with the 123worx mail and vice versa. 123worx has created custom plugins to track emails in 123worx from outlook with a click of mouse.
Setup multiuser meetings in seconds and without going back and forth with multiple emails to figure out a suitable time. View up to five live calendars of authorized users at a time. Use day, week, month or the Gantt chart view. Meetings are automatically synced with mobile devices.
View all the companywide meetings. 123worx provides the tool to manage all the company meetings using advanced meetings management protocol and customize-able templates.
Integrated MS Teams makes it a breeze to communicate with colleagues, trade partners, clients or suppliers using audio, video and presentations. Powerful document sharing and other features in Teams makes it easy to collaborate with one user or a whole team.
Trade Partner Portal
Trade Partner Portal allows your team to collaborate with Trade partners without getting a subscription for them. 123worx allows sharing – Schedules, RFP, Purchase Order, Change Orders, Invoices and other project documents. In addition, engage trade partners for letters of reference, reviews on internet, referrals and surveys with 123worx.
Collaborate with clients and engage them for the construction project life cycle using the client portal. Share selected documents and data and get the feedback. This includes but not limited to Schedules, Design Documents, Change orders Progress and Billing, letters of reference, reviews on internet, referrals and customer surveys.
How does collaboration management help small and medium-sized construction businesses?
Collaboration management in 123worx ensures all stakeholders are informed and aligned, minimizing delays and construction errors. Owners, employees, trades, and clients all have access to the same real-time data, reducing confusion and fostering effective communication.
What tools are available for construction companies to collaborate with clients?
123worx provides various tools for effective collaboration, including:
- Communication Tools: Email Tracking, Phone Call Log, Text Messaging, Appointments
- Data Sharing Tools: Document Sharing (Documents, Photos and Videos), Real Time Data for various management tools such as schedule, Estimate, Change Orders, Purchase Orders and many more. 123worx offers all these and many more tools. Each client can pick the tools best suited for their processes.
How do I collaborate with Clients using 123worx?
You can utilize a set of tools provided by 123worx tailored to your business needs. Examples include:
- Track all the emails, appointments, follow ups with your client.
- Utilizing the sophisticated Client Portal within 123worx, enabling seamless information sharing with features such as:
- Document sharing: Share photos, videos, and other documents such as contracts, proposals, information on new projects and services, design document
- Use Ideas Tool to share design and other suggestions between the client and the builder
- Share payment schedule
- Construction Schedule (Builder decides on what information to share with client)
- Offer material selection to client via portal
- Share change orders and proposals with client and get online approval
- Share and monitor Warranty Items with client
- 123worx portal is available via laptops and its Mobile App version is available on for easy and anywhere anytime access.
How do I collaborate with Trade Partners using 123worx?
Collaboration with Trade Partners mirrors that with clients, with additional features available in the Trade Partner Portal such as Purchase Orders, Requests for Information, and Requests for Proposals.
How does the Mobile App aid in collaboration?
The Mobile App is accessible to every user of 123worx and is compatible with iOS and Android devices. Its user-friendly interface facilitates collaboration in various settings, whether in the office, on-site, or on the go. Loaded with features such as
- Contact Management
- Companies Management
- Time management
- Opportunity (CRM) Access
- Opportunity Info
- Time Clock
- Project Management
- Project Information
- Opportunity Info
- Time Clock
- Daily Logs
- Work Orders
- Punch Lists
- Purchase Orders
- Data change notifications
Experience the Power of 123worx